Earlier this year, Premier Training offered one lucky student the chance to study the AAT Accounting Qualification for free through a new sponsorship programme.
High quality applicants
Premier Training Centre Manager, Jane Hasler said: “We were so impressed with the quality of applicants that we decided to offer three prizes instead of one. The students have been looking for an opportunity to establish some form of career in the finance sector and now have the chance to do so.”
The first prize was awarded to 28 year old Amy Scott who is a mother of a four year old son and lives in Wallington, Surrey. For years Amy put her career on hold while she raised a family, and now has the opportunity to pursue her goals.
Amy said: “I’m absolutely stunned to receive this chance to study all levels of AAT. I intend to study as hard as I can and then hopefully use the qualification to obtain a job in accountancy and also continue my studies to become a chartered accountant and run my own business.”
What did they win?
As part of her prize, Amy received:
- Free access to study materials, training resources and tutor support
- A free iPad to access study materials and assignments online
- A free 90-minute session with AAT’s official Career Coach Aimee Bateman covering CV writing tips, interview skills and how to use using social media when looking for a job
The winning students were:
- 1st prize (AAT Accounting Qualification, Levels 2-4) – Amy Scott
- 2nd prize (Level 2 Certificate in Accounting) – Louise Ball
- 3rd prize (Certificate in Bookkeeping) – Mat Elliott