The AAT have today confirmed that they are hoping to make remote invigilation available from August 2020.
Assessments have been suspended since March 22nd but will be available in a phased approach, with August the target for delivery of the following assessments:
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3 (Level 6 in Scotland):
- Advanced Bookkeeping (AVBK)
- Financial Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
- Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
- Professional Diploma in Accounting – Level 4 (Level 8 in Scotland):
- Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment (PDSY).
Other assessments will follow.
The AAT stated: “Over recent weeks, we have been conscious of the need to support the wide range of students and training providers in these difficult times.
“We have had to ensure we have a robust and secure way of delivering assessments that also satisfy our obligations as an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation with qualifications listed on the Key Stage 5 performance tables. We are now confident we have solutions that can work for many of you.”
The AAT have also announced they plan to calculate results for Level 2 qualifications, with those results to be announced in August.