Benefits of an accountancy or bookkeeping home study distance learning course
Ever thought of studying at home? Premier Training will help you succeed in your accountancy studies!
We all have busy lifestyles today, as we try to cram more into a hectic working day. Very few of us are “average” – most people are good at one thing, weak at another.
Studying book-keeping or study accountancy at home by distance learning can bring you many benefits:
- You decide the hours to devote to your studies.
- You can make your routine fit around your busy day.
- Provision is tailored to fit rather than “off the peg”.
- Ask as many questions as you need without feeling embarrassed in front of a class.
- Your Premier Training tutor will spend as long as necessary explaining without the rest of the class becoming impatient.
- Spend extra time on the topics you find difficult, skip over the stuff you find easy. You needn’t spend ages listening to explanations of things you already understand just because others are struggling.
- You can study better in familiar and comfortable surroundings.
- No commuting! No travel expenses.
- You can call us on our late evenings, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings until 8.00 pm for out of hours personal tuition and advice on the ‘phone.
- You have the flexibility to take time off when you need, without asking the Boss — or put more hours in, if you feel like it.
- You can take as long as you like to study, with the flexible, no-pressure approach of Premier Training.
- Accountancy home study courses with Premier Training can be the perfect solution for students or those wanting to re-skill with a flexible learning package that will fit around a busy lifestyle.
Also read our AAT Hints and Tips page to help you succeed with your home study package from Premier Training.