AAT Assessment Centre and Examinations
AAT courses are assessed mainly by means of a series of Computer Based Assessments (CBA). These can be completed at any time during the year and there are AAT approved assessment centres available throughout the UK.
AAT Assessment Centre – How to book assessments:
- Complete the practice exam to a good standard
- Make sure you feel confident and prepared to sit the exam
- Log into your MyAAT account at: (http://www.aat.org.uk/get-myaat)
- Click in the search facility ‘Find an assessment centre in the UK’
- Simply contact the nearest assessment centre and book your exam date and time
In the unlikely event you fail your exam you will be able to try again on payment of another exam fee with the centre, Premier Training will continue to support you at no further cost for the duration of the course. On completion of each level, you will be presented with a certificate from the AAT.
Premier Training AAT Assessment Centre
We are also an approved AAT assessment centre based in North East Lincolnshire, for external and internal students wishing to sit their AAT examinations at our centre. for more information please view this page: AAT Grimsby Assessment Centre or please contact a course advisor on 01469 515444.