Web Designer / IT Assistant (Office based)
|Company name||Premier Training|
|Location||Headquarters based in Immingham (North East Lincolnshire)|
|Job title||Web Developer (Office Based)|
|Salary||Negotiable / depending on experience|
About Premier Training
Premier Training is based at Immingham, North East Lincolnshire where we deliver and support distance learning programmes for AAT, Sage, Payroll and Bookkeeping students throughout the UK and overseas. We are very proud to announce that Premier Training have won ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year 2017’. We have now won this award for the second year running which has never been achieved before.
- You will be responsible for creating / maintaining professional web pages and applications which will be accessible by students globally.
- You will be required to contribute and create engaging e-learning materials which are user-friendly and well tested.
- You will be required to assist in IT related tasks and support for member of staff and students
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand responsive design and mobile layouts
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (predominantly excel and access)
- Computer maintenance, building PC’s and installing software
- Creating and installing networks
- Knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premier Pro and After effects)
- Knowledge of running web-based webinars
- Virtual learning environments and online databases
- Knowledge of social media marketing
Onsite training will be provided
Please send or email your CV to:
Prince Henry Drive
N E Lincolnshire
Telephone: 01469 515444