About Tutor Support
- All of our tutors are qualified in accounting with both vocational and extensive teaching experience.
- Tutors are efficient, patient and friendly and you can call as many times as you need.
- You have instant and direct access to your personal tutor and course advisor via telephone and email.
- Assignments are marked by a tutor and not a computer and are returned promptly to keep you on the right track.
- We have personal course advisors, many of whom have completed or are currently studying AAT courses and who have hands on experience of balancing studies with work and family commitments.
- We have in-house IT specialists to help students who are experiencing technical difficulties.
Studying with us you will find the staff friendly and helpful with a great support network for students. You will receive constructive feedback, guidance and support. You will also receive a personal timetable to follow which structures your whole course work for you which can be flexible to suit your pace of study.
Our tutors are very accessible!
For example, when you call, if your tutor is not available for any reason we will put you through to another team member. They are qualified, experienced, patient and effective communicators so you will find that you will build a good student/teacher relationship with them all.
You are also provided with a personal course advisor who is either partially or fully AAT qualified so they are speaking from experience and can offer advice on how to manage your AAT course studies along with work, family and other commitments.