502 total views, 1 views today
Premier Training is best known for the fast track and flexible method of study. We enable students to pass quickly and effectively with speedy delivery of course material, instant access tutor support and most importantly a very prompt marking turnaround! Making our average exam pass rate an impressive 93%!
You will have access to an excellent support network of tutors, course advisors and admin team who are genuinely happy to help. With our friendly and personal approach you will build a comfortable and familiar student tutor relationship. Having the comfort of knowing Premier Training are always there to help allows you to concentrate on passing yours exams successfully.
Tutor Support and Course Advisors
- Qualified, efficient, patient and friendly tutors with teaching experience
- Instant and direct access to a tutor and course advisor via telephone and email Monday to Friday with late evenings Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays until 8pm
- When you ring if your tutor or course advisor is not free we will put you through to another team member straight away – no telephone queuing systems!
- Very prompt marking turnaround with comprehensive tutor feedback
- Personal course advisors with hands on experience of studying courses from home
- Study material in both modern and long established methods of learning containing clear explanatory text and key terms
- Extensive and varied practice activities in similar format to the AAT computer based assessments interactive on-line learning tests that help reinforce your learning
- Revision tools: help notes, tutor guides, audio presentations all targeting the tricky subjects
- User friendly on-line assignments and mock exams marked promptly by tutors
- Flexible personal timetable to keep you motivated and on track
- Welcome pack guiding you every step of the way with clear and concise instructions
How to get started
- Contact one of our course advisors and enrol over the telephone using a credit or debit card
- We will complete the form for you; it only takes a few minutes and if you enrol Monday to Friday before 3pm you will receive all the course materials the very next day (including Saturday!)
- Alternatively, you can enrol via our website by following the online instructions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our course advisors on 01469 515444
Monday – Thursday 9am – 8pm and Friday 9am – 5pm.