Are you looking to complete full AAT qualifications? You can make a saving by purchasing full courses. Click here to view our full course options.
|AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2) |
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping course is an internationally recognised qualification that is based on practical, real-world bookkeeping knowledge you can put to use from day one. You do not require any previous qualifications or work experience to begin this AAT level 2 course and on completion of this qualification, you will be equipped to work in any area of finance and enjoy a varied and challenging role.
|Bookkeeping Transactions (BTRN)||£175.00|
|Bookkeeping Controls (BKCL)||£175.00|
About Individual AAT Units
With Premier Training students have their own award-winning online personal Premier Training Account (MyPTA). Each student is provided with their personal login username and password upon enrolment and can start studying within an hour of enrolling!
Everything a student needs to study is right at their fingertips such as:
- Experienced and qualified personal tutors with instant and direct access during opening times – you can contact your tutor as much and as often as you like for support and guidance.
- Personal course advisor for extra guidance and support with the administration aspect of your course.
- All the study manuals specifically covering the syllabus of the AAT qualification you’re studying (both online and hard copies delivered to your home)
- Workbooks for selected units with varied practice activities for revision and exam success
- Wise Guides to reinforce your learning and to help you prepare for the online assessment concentrating on the specific areas of difficulty (for selected units on AAT Foundation and Advanced only)
- Three online assignments and one practice assessment per unit, all promptly marked personally by our tutors with comprehensive tutor feedback provided via email within 2 working days
- Extra interactive online tests for each chapter of your study manuals
- Supplementary questions written by the tutor if required for extra revision
- How to Guide with clear and concise step by step instructions to guide you through each step of the way throughout your course
- Personal timetable to structure your whole coursework for you keeping you motivated and on track so you simply follow the order of the dates
- Premflix– our very own on-demand tv channel dedicated to video tutorials and webinars by our tutors that can be watched as much as you like