AAT Distance Learning Tutor
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Premier Training is a multi-award-wining distance learning provider. Established in 1998 we are now one of the largest AAT distance learning training providers in the UK for AAT accounting qualifications. We pride ourselves on offering professional support with a personal touch.
We are seeking candidates with creative flair who are passionate about delivering quality AAT training and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their studies.
Working in our office – South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
Providing expert advice and guidance to students who are studying their AAT and ICB qualifications. This will involve supporting a team of tutors, marking assignments and providing quality tutor feedback in a timely and professional manner, and providing email and telephone teaching support to students.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting, experience of teaching (preferably via distance learning / webinars), and have strong organisational and communication skills in order to inspire and educate our learners. Special consideration will be given to applicants with additional technical / other transferable skills to contribute to the development of online training resources.
- No prior teaching experience is necessary, but must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (minimum AAT level 4 / Professional Diploma level)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Desirable skills or willing to train
- Teaching qualification (PTTLS or similar)
- Recent AAT experience of delivering AAT AQ2016 qualifications at all levels, with a good understanding of the requirements of Synoptic assessments.
- Experience of computerised accounting software, preferably Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Excel / PowerPoint)
- Experience of supporting students with ICB Diploma in Payroll Management and Level 3 Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Experience of lesson planning / writing / producing accounting related teaching resources / materials.
- Experience of delivering online classes / tutorials / webinars via adobe connect
Email a CV and cover letter to Sam Hannigan at firstname.lastname@example.org