|Training provider name||Premier Training|
|Location||Nationwide – Headquarters based in Immingham (North East Lincolnshire)|
|Job title||Distance Learning Accountancy Tutor|
|Job type||Full-time flexible hours|
|Salary||Negotiable / depending on experience|
Premier Training is a multi award winning Training Provider who in May 2016 won the AAT Distance Learning Provider of the year. The successful applicant will be dynamic in supporting the students in ways to maintain Premier Training’s very high standards and position within the industry.
Premier Training is based at Premier Training Centre, Immingham, North East Lincolnshire and it delivers and supports distance learning programmes to AAT, Sage, Payroll and Bookkeeping students throughout the UK and overseas. The growth of Premier Training’s distance learning programmes has created this position which would suit those who enjoy passing on their knowledge and experience.
- Be a qualified Accounting Technician or equivalent (minimum requirement)
- Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of Sage Accounts (or willing to undertake training)
- Experience in writing/creating material will be an advantage
- Full-time flexible hours to be negotiated
- Office based (a mixture of working from home with some hours office based could be negotiated for the right candidate.)
The successful candidate will be committed to helping students pass their examinations, be able to explain accounting concepts over the telephone, by e-mail and marking assignments within strict guidelines. They will also be required to contribute to create engaging learning materials (both ‘traditional’ and ‘e-learning’) to support students and to represent the company at events including in person and online.
Please send or email your CV to:
Prince Henry Drive
N E Lincolnshire
Telephone: 01469 515444