Distance Learning Accountancy Tutor / Assessor
|Location||Immingham (North East Lincolnshire)|
|Job title||Distance Learning Accountancy Tutor / Assessor|
|Job type||Fulltime (negotiable hours)|
Premier Training is based at Premier Training Centre, Immingham North East Lincolnshire and it delivers and supports distance learning programmes to AAT, Sage, Payroll and Bookkeeping students throughout the UK and overseas. The growth of our distance learning programmes has created this position which would suit those who enjoy passing on their knowledge and experience.
- Be a qualified Accounting Technician or equivalent
- Have Assessor and Verifier units (or willing to undertake training).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – confident, flexible and able to adapt to different needs of individuals and situations.
- Have excellent IT skills and knowledge of Sage Accounts (Or willing to undertake training).
- Full-time working hours will be aranged
- The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to new and dynamic ways of supporting the students and contribute to developing new business.
The successful candidate will be committed to helping students pass their examinations, be able to explain accounting concepts over the telephone and by e-mail. Provide proactive support by contacting students throughout their studies to offer support and advice. To act as an assessor on the AAT programme, mark assignments within strict deadlines and guidelines.
Premier Training tutors operate as a limited liability partnership and after an initial probationary period the successful candidate will be invited to become a partner.
Please send or email your CV to:
Prince Henry Drive
N E Lincs
Telephone: 01469 515444