Accountancy Tutor Support and Course Advisors
You will have access to an excellent support network of accountancy tutors, course advisors and admin team who are genuinely happy to help. With our friendly and personal approach, you will build a comfortable and familiar student tutor relationship. Having the comfort of knowing we are always there to help allows you to concentrate on passing your exams successfully.
We enable students to pass quickly and effectively with the speedy delivery of course material, instant access accountancy tutor support and most importantly a very prompt marking turnaround! Making our average exam pass rate an impressive 95%!
- Qualified and experienced accountancy tutors with teaching experience
- Efficient, patient and friendly always happy to support and guide you
- Instant and direct access to a tutor and course advisor via telephone and email late evenings Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays until 8pm and Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday mornings 9am – 12pm
- When you ring if your tutor or course advisor is not free we will put you through to another team member straight away
- No telephone queuing systems
- Very prompt marking turnaround
- Comprehensive tutor feedback with each marked assignment and mock exam
- Additional questions with the tutor feedback if required
- Personal course advisors with hands on experience of studying courses from home to help you with the more administrative queries
It really is a case of just calling Premier Training and there is always someone there to help.
- Study material in both modern and long established methods of learning containing clear explanatory text and key terms
- Extensive and varied practice activities in similar format to the AAT computer based assessments interactive online learning tests that help reinforce your learning
- Revision tools: help notes, tutor guides, audio presentations all targeting the tricky subjects
- User-friendly online assignments and mock exams marked promptly by tutors
- Flexible personal timetable to keep you motivated and on track
- Welcome pack guiding you every step of the way with clear and concise instructions
How to get started
- Contact one of our course advisors and enrol over the telephone using a credit or debit card
- We will complete the form for you; it only takes a few minutes and if you enrol Monday to Friday before 2.30pm you will receive all the course materials the very next day (including Saturday!)
- Alternatively, you can enrol via our website by following the online instructions. If you wish to pay by instalments you will need to enrol over the telephone
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our course advisors on 01469 515444 – Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9am – 8pm and Friday 9am – 5pm